Our client located in Clinton has openings on first shift. Currently working 6am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday with occasional mandated Saturdays.
Position Description: This is a general laborer, entry level position. The team members purpose is to stack and sort lumber according to grade marks.-TRAINING PROVIDED
Non-traditional manufacturing environment with open space, eventual ability to rotate positions through out the day. Opportunities include growth within the company! Join a company culture focused on Teaching and Growing each other.
· Ability to read tape measures
· Ability to read grade marks-Training Supplied
· Attention to detail
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· Ability to be a team player
· Have good hand eye coordination
· Must Comply with MI OSHA and operational procedures- Training Supplied
· Must be dependable, and have reliable transportation
· Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Although this is an Entry level position, there are * Opportunities for Advancement and Growth!