Our client located in Addison Michigan has an opening for an Administrative position in its manufacturing office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer telephone, and direct call as appropriate
- Assist in quoting process, and maintain RFQ/Quote spreadsheet
- Scan/File completed Quote package
- In conjunction with the branch manager, conduct contract review for assigned customer purchase orders
- Create Sales orders for all intercompany and all proprietary parts
- Purchasing, raw materials, sheet, etc. for assigned customer PO’s
- Posting and Invoicing of intercompany orders
- Process and track intercompany orders
- Purchase office supplies and other disposable goods
- Maintain office equipment
- Process payables and maintain payables spreadsheet
- Maintain the company’s Right to Know center
- Assist in other Administrative duties
- Act as the back for the other Administration positions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bingo Administrator
- USPS duties
- High school diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Working knowledge of DTR/TMM and MRP
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as customer orders, prints, etc.
- Able to operate general office equipment such as fax and photocopy machines, computer printers, etc.
- Pleasing and outgoing personality
- Able to communicate over the phone
- Familiarity and adherence to company work and safety rules and policies
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or more
- Ability to positively interact with management, and coworkers
- Desire for continued learning, via assisting on the manufacturing floor, on line courses, etc.
- Good housekeeping.